2 Buarth Y Bragwr
Self-catering barn conversion
Tywi Valley, Carmarthenshire. Sleeps 2
2 Buarth Y Bragwr is a conversion in a terraced courtyard. Situated in the quiet village of Llanarthne, conveniently situated on the B4300 between Carmarthen and Llandeilo. Wrights Food Emporium is a stone's throw away offering cafe facilities, a deli shop, beers, wines etc. We are situated 4 miles away, so are on hand if you have any queries or problems. The property has a small front garden with seating and there is car parking for two vehicles which is off road. This is an ideal location for exploring the beautiful Tywi (Towy) Valley or for easy access to the A48 dual carriageway for access to Pembrokeshire and West Wales or to Swansea and the Gower Peninsular to the East (The Gower Peninsular was the first designated Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty in the UK).
- 1 Bedroom upstairs, king sized bed (Toast Indian cotton sheets/duvet cover)
- Dishwasher, toaster, kettle - range of pots, pans, crockery, cutlery etc.
- Washing Machine
- Bath (with shower over)
- Towels and hair dryer
- Smart television with DVD player.
- Electric heating
- Parking: Right outside, off street
- 2 Buarth Y Bragwr is a self contained terraced cottage in a converted courtyard development
- Only fifteen minutes down A48 to Carmarthen, but quiet location
Thank you for our little weekend in your fab cottage. It was wonderful, we really enjoyed.
Regards Suzi & Tara
All was lovely, a great relax. Pamela
Our second stay this year, another relaxing stay. Thank you for your help. Looking to come back soon.
Chris & Sophie
2 Buarth Y Bragwr is located in the quiet village of Llanarthne, in between Carmarthen and Llandeilo on the B4300. The cottage is in a terraced courtyard, adjacent to award winning Wrights Food Emporium located in the Golden Grove Arms.
We'll send you full directions when you book, including the information for what3words, if you use that app.
Location & travel
- National Botanical Gardens of Wales
- Aberglasney Gardens
- Dryslwyn Castle and the National Trust's Dinefwr
- Slightly further afield are the many attractions of Pembrokeshire (coastal path, Tenby etc.) to the east lies the city of Swansea and to the northeast the Brecon Beacons.
The Tywi Valley, Brecon and Carmarthenshire
Food & Drink
- Award-winning Wrights Food Emporium a few miles drive
- Y Polyn restaurant (walking distance)
- Hour's walk off-road through fields to Llandeilo, with delis, restaurants, a gin bar.
Llandeilo is also the home of clothing and furnishing brand Toast, their outlet store in town is a great place to pick up discounts
Rates & Booking for 2 Buarth Y Bragwr
Nightly rates start at £86 per night (Sunday to Thursday) and £96 (Friday and Saturday).
Minimum 2 night stay.
for current rates and availability or click on the button below